What are cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
What Cookies do we set?
- PHPSESSID – this will be set if you are logged in to your property alerts account
3rd Party Cookies
Our website uses Google Analytics to track user engagement and usage eon our website. Google analytics will set the following cookies.
Your Personal Information
We only store your name, and email address that was supplied to us by you for the sole purpose of sending you property alerts.
Contact Forms / Emails:
You correspondence to us via web from or direct by email will be stored on our email server. We will only use this information for the purpose of contacting you regarding your query or business you may have with us.
Only nominated persons have access to your data.
- Employees of our company
- Our website developers & server hosts
Other Data We May Collect
- We may collect information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, IP address, location data, weblogs, content from surveys, competitions, contact forms and other communication data and the resources that you access. This information, for example, will make your visit to the Website easier in the future since we might suggest Content depending on the location you access the Website from.
- If you use our contact forms, please notice that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields. We need this information to comply with your request. Other information or personal data you share with us is at your sole discretion. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We also collect information of all users of the Website in aggregated form in order to provide us with a better understanding of the users of the Website as a group.
- We may also store cookies as set out in more detail in our Cookies Policy site.
If you would like a record of what personal information we have stored about you, please contact us using our web form and we would be happy to assist you.
We are not responsible for the content of external links from our website.
Our website utilizes SSL, all data between your browser and our website is encrypted. Our website developers routinely update and maintain our website and servers, ensuring they are patches with the latest security updates.
In the unlikely event of a data breach, we will endeavor to contact you within 24 hours of such breach with the details of said breach.
Changes to this Policy
Any changes we may make to our Policy in the future will be posted on this page.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be sent here.