At ‘Chestnut Hill’, Oakmore Developments Ltd have created an ideal setting for family living, elegant houses, beautifully presented with superb architectural detailing. ‘Chestnut Hill’ homes benefit from excellent energy efficiency and achieve an A Building Energy Rating. Each house is wired for an EV car charging point. Every house has outstanding quality and attention to detail with beautiful hard-wearing finishes throughout. The houses have extensive fitted kitchens which open to a rear garden where a generous patio provides an extension of living space in both three and four bedroom house types. A fine stairway opens at first floor to a spacious landing linking to exquisite bedroom accommodation. Bathrooms and ensuites have tiling as per specification and are of high quality.
Following on from the hugely successful development Eden Wood in Crosstown, Oakmore Development Ltd. are delighted to introduce you to ‘Chestnut Hill’, a development of just 46 of the finest new homes in stunningly landscaped grounds. These spacious homes are enhanced by the creation of landscaped open amenity areas.
A Great Location: Clonard remains a distinctive area which is well located close to Wexford town, which to this day hosts a beautiful array of quaint shops and restaurants, offering the ultimate timeless feeling of a bustling town located close to the coastline. A real oasis of tranquillity, it’s hard to believe that this excellent location is situated only a few hundred meters from the new Loreto Secondary School and Wexford Retail Park. This location is only 5km from the stunningly beautiful family amenity of Johnstown Castle & Gardens and just 15 km from Rosslare Strand Beach. Clonard has long been a highly sought after and exclusive suburb of Wexford.
Price List: Type B1 – €395,000
- A rated windows
- Solid oak internal doors painted white with brushed aluminium handles
- Fitted step shaker kitchen
- Utility room pressed – housing to heat pump
- ASHP air source heat pump
- Tiling to shower & shower enclosure
- Insert electric fire with marble surround to living room
- Painted internally & externally
- Paving brick to parking area
- Patio (20m2) to rear gardens
- Gardens – levelled & seeded
- Concrete block rear boundary walls
- Wired for electric charging point