SHOWHOUSE ON VIEW BY APPOINTMENT.
Estuary view is a prestigious new development of 24 superb family homes located in a highly sought after residential location within an easy walking distance of Wexford town. The scheme comprises 3 & 4 bed detached and semi-detached properties, offering a choice for those who wish to purchase their first property or for an expanding family to trade up to a larger home.
Built to exacting standards by leading homebuilders Liam Neville Developments Ltd. whose name is synonymous with some of the finest property developments in Co. Wexford.
The layout of the homes reflects the contours on the site. These homes are designed and finished to the highest standards, from the fitted kitchens to the bathroom fittings, the feeling throughout is of comfort and style.
Estuary View benefits from this enviable location in Crosstown which is directly fronting the R741, just 1km from Wexford Bridge and within walking distance of all amenities in Wexford Town.
This high profile development is in a most accessible location to the Wexford to Castlebridge road. It is only a gentle stroll to the Riverbank House Hotel, Ferrybank Swimming Pool, Kaats Strand, also only a short drive from the Wildlife Reserve at Ardcavan and beautiful forestry walks at Eden Vale in Castlebridge. It is accessible to Curracloe with one of the finest beaches in the Country together with the Raven Forest. The location of ‘estuary View’ allows purchasers to indulge in culture, community and the beautiful landscape of the town and its surroundings.
This development’s situation could not be better and local amenities within easy reach include.
- Wexford Town (superb shopping town)
- The National Opera House
- Curracloe Beach – highly recognised for its Blue Flag
- Raven Point (9km of forest tracks, dune trails and beach)
- Wexford Wildfowl Reserve, Ardcavan.
- On the Gorey Road – for easy commuting and access to the Dublin Road.
- Wexford But & Train Station
- Wexford Golf Club.
- Wexford Boat Club – also caters for tennis.
- Excellent primary and secondary schools.
- Double glazed uPVC windows
- Fully fitted kitchen with quartz worktop
- Fully furnished bathrooms with tiling and high quality sanitary ware
- Central heating with zoned heating controls
- Full internal painting.
- Cobblelock driveway to front.
- Levelled, seeded and fenced rear gardens with patio area.
- Wardrobes in 2/3 bedrooms