Crosstown Manor is an exclusive development of 9 Luxury homes situated in one of the most sought-after addresses in Wexford town, only a five-minute walk from Wexford Bridge and the Riverbank Hotel and Leisure Centre.
New detached two storey home extending to c. 198 sq.m. / 2,131 sq.m
Currently under construction, these spacious modern properties represent an opportunity to acquire a lovely family home in an idyllic environment.
The ‘ A’ Rated Building Energy Rating will ensure these new homes are not only stylish but exceptionally energy efficient, with low running costs.
Contemporary design with bright free-flowing accommodation.
All enquiries to Kehoe & Assoc. on 053 9144393
To view a virtual display of Crosstown Manor Show House, please click on the following link:
|Entrance Hallway||3.10m x 2.30m + 3.67m x 2.05m|
|Guest W.C.||2.67m x 2.22m|
|Living Room||4.23m x 3.10m + 2.17m x 0.47m||With fireplace for stove, bay window overlooking front drive and garden area.|
|Second Reception Room||3.56m x 3.33m|
|Kitchen||8.96m x 5.15m (max)||With dining area and double doors leading to porch area and to rear garden. Also full height picture windows to norther elevation from the dining area overlooking garden.|
|Utility Room||2.67m x 2.19m||With door to side and rear garden.
|Bedroom 1||5.60m x 3.20m + 1.48m x 1.35m|
|Walk-in Wardrobe||3.12m x 1.60m|
|En-suite||2.21m x 2.11m + 0.91m x 0.69m|
|Bedroom 2||4.04m x 3.57m|
|Bedroom 3||4.44m x 3.50m|
|Bedroom 4||3.26m x 2.89m + 1.15m x 0.62m|
|Bathroom||3.15m x 2.15m|
CROSSTOWN MANOR GENERAL SPECIFICATION
- 10 Year Homebond structural guarantee
- Timber frame built ‘A’ rated homes
- Air to water high efficiency heat pumps
- Painted plaster to exterior
- Fully painted internally
- Slate roof
- uPVC fascia & soffit with aluminium gutters and PVC downpipes
- Double glazed grey PVC windows and doors by Senator Windows
- Regency type doors painted internally
- Square skirting and architrave painted
- External undercover lean to with patio area
- Walled in enclosed garden in lawn
- Gravel driveway