- This landmark building hosts a third-floor unit with the best offices suite views in County Wexford
- Turn-key office suite extending to c. 124 sq.m. with modern specification
- A3 rated sustainable building
- Suite 8 offers three aspects availing of sun throughout the entire day
- Grade ‘A’ high end office development occupies a prime position on the Wexford to Rosslare road, a few kilometres south of Wexford Town Centre
- Secure dedicated parking and space for bicycle bays
- For further details contact the sole letting agents, Kehoe & Assoc. at 053 9144393 or email email@example.com
The Arc is perfectly positioned, located a few kilometres outside Wexford town and adjacent to the IDA Ireland business campus. There is an exceptional mix of local indigenous industry and retailers combined with national and multinational influence. Drinagh is a highly accessible location adjacent to the N11/N25 with routes from Wexford to Rosslare Harbour, Wexford to Waterford/Cork and Wexford to Dublin (M11). Wexford is a thriving provincial town with a vibrant town centre.
The general Drinagh area has undergone considerable commercial expansion in recent years and is now a hub of activity, just south of Wexford Town. Adjoining occupiers include; BNY Mellon, The Carne Group, Equifax, Waters Technology, Zurich and Drinagh Retail Park with occupiers such as McDonalds, Meadows & Byrne/Kelly’s Café, etc.
Suite 8 offers tenants the opportunity to be truly sustainable in this high-profile environmentally friendly building. Purpose built, bespoke designed to meet A3 ratings including a host of architecturally pleasing elements, which include a custom designed curved steel façade, an ornate steel staircase together with a passenger lift. On the third floor the prized office suite presents the best views of Wexford’s South Coastline. The accommodation is bright, light-filled and contemporary.
Entrance / lobby 6.37m x 3.47m
Boardroom 9.12m (max) x 5.23m (max)
Open Plan Office 8.82m (max) x 5.37m (max)
Office Alcove 1 4.44m x 3.01m
Office Alcove 2 3.79m x 3.30m
RENT: €20,000 p.a. (Exclusive)